Being a working mom can be a balancing act that comes with no instructions. It is a beautiful dance between your own needs and the needs of the people you love the most. So how exactly do you maintain all of that?
In today’s episode host LaKeisha Entsuah chats with Dr. Ngozi Ude-Oshiyoye, a family medicine physician, about how she manages to run a medical practice and aesthetic clinic all while making time for her husband and three children. Dr. Ude-Oshiyoye shares her tips for her morning routine as well as how she prioritizes her relationships.
Legacy Thought of the Week
As we work on our well being and taking care of ourselves we should focus on the how instead of the why!
- 1:23 – Thought of the week.
- 4:03 – Taking Care of Everyone
- 6:12 – The Morning Routine
- 8:08 – Why Be An Entrepreneur
- 12:59 – Self Care Through Self Development
- 16:16 – Your Physical Health
- 22:58 – What Does It Mean To Be Well
Dr. Ngozi Ude-Oshiyoye is a wife, mother of 3 and family medicine practitioner. Along with her husband Dr. Ude-Oshiyoye is the founder of Apple Valley Family Medicine and Aesthetic Clinic in MArtinsburg, WV