In today’s episode, we discuss ‘The Art of Transition’ with Dr. Erica Jones, as it relates to understanding the right time to make a career or life transition. Dr. Jones provides us with guidance on how to make healthy & fulfilling life transitions, that will leave you feeling restful and content!
Dr. Erica Jones is a Board Certified Family Medicine Physician, public speaker, and author of several books including F*uck This Job and The Art of Transition Journal.
- Live Well Tip of the Week: Make sure you know what you need! This includes emotionally, mentally, and physically. Understanding what you truly need, can help you to live content.
- Give yourself time to process and understand what you need from your career and personal life. Have the confidence to believe that you deserve the things that you need!
- Discussing the common struggle of wanting to leave your job while also worrying about making ends meet, insurance & health care, and the opinions/questions from family & others.
- Value in mapping out your plan through assessing your skill set. Then choosing to believe that you are capable of accomplishing any goal!
- Practice deep breathing exercises and become aligned with yourself, so that you can locate the fullness of your mental, physical, and emotional wellness.
- Having the mindset that you are capable of attaining what is best for you.
- Dr. Jones' Art of Transition Journal is available now, to guide you towards habits that will help you become better aligned with yourself.
Guest Contact Info: