Share This Episode With A Friend
In a society filled with the pressure of comparison, it can be easy to grow out of touch with the reality of your own truth! Other times, one may ignore what is needed in order to fully heal, due to the fear of revisiting/reliving that place within your mind.
Addressing trauma, or hidden emotions is vital in order to heal. How often are you taking the time to self reflect, acknowledge the space that you are in, and work towards what is needed to become the happiest and most fulfilled version of yourself? During your self love journey, you must develop a level of self awareness in order to understand what is happening within. Self reflection is key. Make a list of the things that don’t serve you well. Pinpoint the things that you are neglecting!
In this episode, our guest KeKe Seward teaches us where to begin on a self love journey. Shakera Seward AKA Keke Seward, is known for providing women all over the world with self-care & self-love strategies, as well as coaching services to assist women on their healing journey. Shakera holds a Masters Degree in Mental Health Counseling and a certification in Substance Abuse Counseling. She also provides women empowerment workshops, courses, and retreats for women!
- Live Well Tip of the Week: Self love requires acceptance, not perfection!
- A Quote from Our Guest: “Self love is more than an emotion, it’s an action” ~ KeKe Seward
4 Things You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- KeKe defines self love as being able to appreciate yourself, value yourself and purpose, embracing your flaws, and not sacrificing your well being for others!
- Our experiences can shape our thoughts and behaviors regarding self love. Sometimes self love suffers due to being unhealed from certain experiences. Understand what thoughts you are feeding yourself, about yourself!
- Appreciate yourself when it comes to your money. Love yourself enough not to participate in unnecessary spending that would put you in debt or in an uncomfortable situation. Set boundaries within your finances, so that others aren’t taking advantage of the money that you have.
- Don’t ignore what you need to heal from, due to being fearful of revisiting that place in your mind. Addressing it is vital in order to heal, and there are many resources available to help you. What you do outside of your coaching or support group, is what will make the ultimate difference!