In today’s episode, we discuss what it means to be an unapologetic woman with our guest Chebria Bryant!
Chebria Bryant is the owner of The Unapologetic Woman brand. She is also an encourager, an overcomer, a motivator, and mother to a beautiful baby girl. She empowers women to embody everything they are, and prioritize themselves unapologetically before their daily roles through sisterhood, experiences, evolution and self-care.
- Well Beauty Tip of the Week: Stop asking for permission! We don’t have to ask for permission to be our best selves. No one else needs to be ‘in’ on our personal plans. You don’t need someone else’s approval in order to do what God is calling you to do.
- The unapologetic woman is the woman who doesn’t apologize for choosing what works best for her. She prioritizes herself!
- Become intentional about the time that you spend by yourself.
- Recognize when you need to get back to your true self.
- Discussed how not to pour from an empty cup, but to instead pour from the overflow.
- Discussed the value of shared experiences and supporting other women.
- Guest Contact Info: www.chebriab.com
- Instagram: @chebria.b
- Facebook Group: The Unapologetic Woman