Welcome to Well Beauty Lab Podcast. In today’s episode, we have Tanya J Miller who is an author, speaker, coach, and strategist. She is well known for helping individuals and organizations discover their purpose, vision, and destiny. She is a pro at helping people work through their mindset and get to their best selves.
Tanya has written several books including Mind Matters, Pro Journal: Vision on Purpose, Things my Mama Said, Provision: Purpose Validated Seven Times.
She is a certified life coach with over eighteen years of experience working with youth, young adults, and women throughout the community. She also holds a BBA in finance and business management from Northwood University and an MBA from Regent University. In addition, she has;
- Earned an Advanced Diploma in Christian Life Coaching
- Certified and credentialed as a Board Certified Master Christian Life Coach (BCMCLC)
- Member of the International Board of Christian Care (IBCC), and a part of the AACC Christian Coaching Alliance (CCA).
Tune in to listen to Tanya sharing about how you can get yourself unstuck.
Live Well Tip of the Week: Do your homework
A Quote from Our Guest: The purpose is your DNA. It’s the reason why you are wherever you are. You may express purpose in different positions and things but when you look back at all those things it goes back to who you are.
Takeaways That You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Tanya discusses the signs that show you are stuck. They include complaining about things, feeling like you are on pause for a long time and having no new accomplishments.
- Support your relationships with other people and necessarily do not compare yourself with others. Be there for them, let them feel your impact. Don’t act as a barrier but as a stepping stone.
- You are the main cause of the roadblock to your mentality and emotions. Move past your comfort zone and this will help you avoid being stuck within yourself or in your relationships with others.
- It’s good to protect yourself from being hurt but in other instances just be you. Show the real you in relationships and avoid being a people pleaser. This will help you not be stuck with people you don’t deserve to be with.
- Know your purpose and vision.
- Vision is what’s specific to your life. It may echo what other people have done in your life but it should not be the basis of where you are trying to go.
- Teach your teenagers how to find purpose and help them to map out their vision.
- Finally have family meetings with your kids and have the conversation that you wish your parents had.
Connect with Tanya J Miller;